The GoodSave Business Credit Card is a card which offers the basics in the credit. This card adapts to the needs of the applicant and also offers exclusive benefits of the visa cards. This credit card, being one of the most basic, does not have the rewards system offered by GoodSave.
A credit card is a tool that helps us in our daily life, putting at our disposal money that we do not have at the moment. This money will have to be paid so that whenever a credit card is requested you have to be aware of how much we can spend and how much we can pay.
Benefits of the Business Credit Card
- National and international coverage.
- Customer Service Center Visa.
Through the Visa Customer Service Center, you are provided access to all the services and benefits of your card 24 hours a day, from your own home.
- Card Replenishment and Emergency Cash Disbursement.
- Information Service for the Visa Traveler.
Your Business Credit card provides you with free information and assistance services so you can travel more safely and save time and money. As a Visa cardholder you can obtain information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by contacting the Visa Customer Service Center. Some of the services provided by your business credit card are:
- Automatic payment service for your credit card charged to your checking or savings account.
- 6 and 12 months without interest in La comer y Fresko
- 3 months without interest in Suburbia
- 10% discount on Devlyn optics
- 6 and 12 months when acquiring a team with Telcel
Requirements to obtain the Business Credit Card
Accredited (Moral Person)
- Copy of the power who signs the authorization of credit bureau consultation.
- Internal financial statements of the current year with a seniority of no more than 3 months.
- Audited financial statements for the last 3 complete financial years, including opinion and notes.
- List of properties reported in the most recent financial statements with registration data in the Public Registry of Property, where applicable.
- Annual tax return for the last 2 full years.
- Constitutive acts and important amendments to it and / or share capital (last modification).
- Copy of registration of Federal Taxpayers Registry.
- Credit application in bank format.
- Current official identification, with photograph and signature (voter’s credential, passport or professional license) of the accredited solidary obligor and, where appropriate, those authorized as additional.
- Form FM2 for foreigners, with the current authorization to stay in the country.
- Proof of address of the company (telephone, water, electricity, natural gas, maximum age of 2 months).
- Copy of the act or legal opinion where the personality of the legal representative is specified.
Accredited (Physical Person with Business Activity)
- Application-contract business credit duly completed.
- Current official identification with photograph and signature (credential of elector, passport, or professional license) of the accredited, bound in solidarity and, where appropriate, those authorized as additional.
- Form FM-2 for foreigners, with the current authorization to stay in the country.
- Proof of address of the applicant in your name (telephone, water, electricity, natural gas, maximum age of 2 months).
- Copy of the applicant’s tax ID.
- Statement of income and expenses or income tax return for the last 2 years.
- Patrimonial relationship.
- Birth and marriage certificates, if applicable.
Fees and commissions of the Business Credit Card
|Annuity additional cards||Annual||$ 250.00|
|Replacement of plastic due to theft or loss||By event||$ 150.00|
|Replacement of plastic by wear||By event||$ 0|
|Collection expenses||By event||$ 300.00|
|Inadmissible clarifications||By event||$ 300.00|
|Issuance of additional account statement||By event||$ 30.00|
|Disposition of the credit in cash||By event||8%|
|Consultation of balances and movements of your own cashier||By event||$ 0|
|Use of tellers from other banks||This commission may vary from one bank to another, which will be charged by the bank owner of the ATM.|
Homemade table with information on the GoodSave page
CAT AVERAGE 2.9% WITHOUT VAT. Calculated on May 25, 2018, on an amount of the line of credit of $ 17,803.65 dollars, weighted average rate per annual balance of 0.00%
Security measures of the Business Credit Card
In case of death of the owner
GoodSave offers a protection program that releases the balance presented by the account on the date of the death of the credit card holder, with a maximum of the credit limit granted. In order to make the protection effective, the interested parties must submit to GoodSave written notification and certified copy of the death certificate, as well as the documentation that GoodSave deems pertinent.
In case of theft or loss
The Business Credit Card has a shielding protection program that supports you against any misuse of your card that is presented within 72 hours before the report is made for theft or loss.
The shield also protects you against events subsequent to the report.
Protection of Prices
When paying for your purchases with your Business Credit Card you receive, free of charge and without needing to register the item, a protection in case the item falls in price within the first thirty days from the date of purchase.
If you purchased a new product with your Visa card and you get it at a lower price in less than thirty days from the date of purchase, your price protection will compensate you for the price difference up to the amount indicated per item and per account. by year.
This protection applies to items purchased in your country of residence or abroad.
Urgent card replacement
This service helps with the replacement of your Business Credit Card in case of emergency, usually within 24 hours. Visa communicates with you to obtain authorization, provides an emergency replacement card.
- As your variable rate credit, interest may increase.
- Failure to comply with your obligations can generate late fees and interest.
- Hiring credits that exceed your ability to pay affects your credit history.
- Making only the minimum payment increases the time of payment and the cost of the debt.
- The guarantor, jointly liable or co-creditor, will respond as the principal for the total payment to the financial institution.